How To Care For Eyes During and After Pandemic?
In this video you will hear from expert eye doctor on eye strain during and after pandemic. This is a live ask the expert live Q&A session where you will find answers to many questions. Eye strain is so common in both adults and children. You will find tips on home management, device management, blue light, care of eyes, and many more questions. Eye strain is not only common but has become more during and expected to be more after the pandemic.
SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE & HIT BELL ICON FOR UPDATES
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER VIDEOS ON THE CHANNEL
COVID VACCINE SERIES:
- Just get the COVID vaccine (Here is WHY!) https://youtu.be/VJv-NdVQOSY
- COVID | CANNOT FIND SECOND SHOT | CAN I TAKE A DIFFERENT BRAND? LIVE Q&A https://youtu.be/-TB63-ZSFVU
- COVID VACCINE WHEN TAKING AYURVEDA SUPPLEMENTS | CAN I DO THIS?https://youtu.be/vF2i4mQRLDk
- COVID-19 Answer to your questions. Symptoms, Tests, Treatment https://youtu.be/qwC5p9y2oXM
- Deep Breathing Exercises and Tips to Reduce Death in COVID-19 https://youtu.be/GZsN0ekfsP8
- Position Changes in the COVID-19 for immediate improvement of oxygen at home https://youtu.be/gU2DB4NGIPs
- COVID-19| What works and what does not? Kill Rumors https://youtu.be/J1sOPlXn8mI
- Do I need breathing tube? https://youtu.be/nVmWgJvMn8E
- My Child has COVID| What should I do? https://youtu.be/qHUp2HG3HIo
VIDEO DISCLAIMER: All the views expressed in this video and other videos in the channel are personal opinions of the speakers and do not represent the views of the organizations either past or present they represen
MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER: All content in this video and description including information, opinions, content, references and links are for informational purposes ONLY. Accessing, viewing, reading or otherwise using this content, or providing any medical information to the author does NOT create a physician-patient relationship. The information in this video is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should consult a licensed physician or appropriately credentialed health care worker or your own doctor/healthcare professional in all matters relating to your health or your child’s health or both. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have seen or read in this video.