What was discussed regarding Pregnancy During and After Pandemic?
In this live session, two senior OBGYN experts who will answer questions related to pregnancy related to pandemic and also some general information about pregnancy. So, watch this video till the end to get benefit from this.
Getting Pregnant During and After Pandemic | Ask the Experts Live Q&A
Dr. Mamta Gowda MBBS, MS
Additional Professor, Dept of OBG, Fetal Medicine and Genetics sub specialist
Dr. Pradeep MJ
Senior consultant, OBGYN,
HOST: Dr. Raj, MD, USA
SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE & HIT BELL ICON FOR UPDATES
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER VIDEOS ON THE CHANNEL
COVID VACCINE SERIES:
- Just get the COVID vaccine (Here is WHY!) https://youtu.be/VJv-NdVQOSY
- COVID | CANNOT FIND SECOND SHOT | CAN I TAKE A DIFFERENT BRAND? LIVE Q&A https://youtu.be/-TB63-ZSFVU
- COVID VACCINE WHEN TAKING AYURVEDA SUPPLEMENTS | CAN I DO THIS?https://youtu.be/vF2i4mQRLDk
- COVID-19 Answer to your questions. Symptoms, Tests, Treatment https://youtu.be/qwC5p9y2oXM
- Deep Breathing Exercises and Tips to Reduce Death in COVID-19 https://youtu.be/GZsN0ekfsP8
- Position Changes in the COVID-19 for immediate improvement of oxygen at home https://youtu.be/gU2DB4NGIPs
- COVID-19| What works and what does not? Kill Rumors https://youtu.be/J1sOPlXn8mI
- Do I need breathing tube? https://youtu.be/nVmWgJvMn8E
- My Child has COVID| What should I do? https://youtu.be/qHUp2HG3HIo
VIDEO DISCLAIMER: All the views expressed in this video and other videos in the channel are personal opinions of the speakers and do not represent the views of the organizations either past or present they represent
MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER: All content in this video and description including information, opinions, content, references and links are for informational purposes ONLY. Accessing, viewing, reading or otherwise using this content, or providing any medical information to the author does NOT create a physician-patient relationship. The information in this video is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should consult a licensed physician or appropriately credentialed health care worker or your own doctor/healthcare professional in all matters relating to your health or your child’s health or both. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have seen or read in this video.